Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thursday Night Fun

Last night was the first of the Webcyclery cyclocross races and I rode over after work to help out while Derek raced. It was dusty as usual, but that didn't stop all the racers from having a great time. I had fun cheering everyone on, it's such a cool local event that they cycling community comes together for. I was in a hurry this morning so only had time to throw two pics up.

Just a tad bit dry and dusty.



Fake mud - well, it's real mud, but put there by a water truck. This sure ain't muddy cyclocross like the rest of Oregon.

1 comment:

Brent said...

crud... i was actually thinking about getting into a little last minute half ass shape for a Clydesdaler and do a few cross races... I guess I am a little behind the ball this year...

I will start riding on Monday and see if I feel like a Thursday night sneak out for a race if the baby will let me get away for a few.