Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring

The last couple days have been a little sneak peak at the season to come. I rode in short sleeves with NO vest or jacket or anything on Thursday! It's still cold in the mornings so I have to bundle up for my commute in but the mts are amazing to look up at so I don't mind. I saw a few flowers poking through the frozen ground over by the amphitheatre, nobody told them that this is the false spring still. Still don't have any pictures but I'll get back into the groove.

Call me crazy, but I'd never been to karaoke before last weekend. Shilo Inn has it in their bar every Saturday night and so a group of us went to check it out. WOW, there are some really good people that get up on that stage. I had so much fun watching and listening to everyone else, it was hilarious. If you haven't been, it is definitely worth checking out. Free entertainment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the new bike, wanna see some pics of it, you have a name for it yet?
Be good.

Denis