Friday, April 24, 2009

I have completely fallen off the wagon posting here. I've been riding quite a bit lately, even got a new mountain bike! The new COD trail section is superfun with a couple challenges along the way. I still have to be careful not to crash since I am still on blood thinners though. My commutes to work have been challenging because it's 45 one morning and then 23 the next.

Derek is close to finishing up at Culinary School and he is loving every minute of his new profession. See, layoffs can be good! I'm incredibly happy for him and proud too! I only wish I was a worthy taste tester. But, I'm quite possibly the pickiest eater. The other day he and a friend made beef cheeks that were apparently very tasty but I couldn't bring myself to even try a bite.

I'll try to post some pics this weekend.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For a little girl who loved hamburgers-you ought to try beef again - you might love it

Anonymous said...

I understand a new bike...but an Ellsworth?? Explain that one to me...

JK! Glad you're back on the 'Blog'!

Pat (from AZ)