Saturday, March 26, 2011

For my aunt

I kind of let this die. My aunt Linda asked me the other day why I never post here anymore. I'd forgotten all about this site. It's hard to remember to post here, to come up with new things to write about, to find the time to post updates.

A lot has happened. We have a new dog, he likes to run, go camping, and get dirty.






We've taken a lot of mountain bike trips.












I'm starting to get a glimpse of summer and I imagine that means more mountain bike and camp trips. Hard to plan for that when I was just up back country skiing in DEEP powder on Saturday.

2 comments:

Hack said...

I really enjoy your blob. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hiya RockStar!!!
I was wondering what was happening with you and this site, been missing it.
How's the leg doing? Good I hope and I also hope to see more pics and read more bike stories...

Take care of thyself.

Denis, Yup deroYO.