Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Return on the Jedi is perhaps the best mountain bike race I've ever done. I didn't get to race this year, but I still rode most of the course the day before...just at a slower pace. It is technical, has lots of climbing, and some pretty gnarly descents. It's a true mountain bike course, not an easy roadie course. We had a wonderful weekend camping and riding out in the mountains by Grants Pass. Prepare for picture flood:

My bike at the start of the climb up.





The first bridge wasn't bad, the second had some planks missing.



The trails weren't all this smooth but they were all equally scenic!





This river was VERY refreshing after a 3 hour ride in nearly 100 temps and blazing sun.




Pro Mark Weir during the race



Derek on the technical loop of the xc race.





Not sure who this was but it turned out good.



Bend Pro Ben Thompson racing.



Not much of a video but I thought I'd throw it up anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome pictures!