Thursday, January 29, 2009

Get me the duct tape

It was so warm that I rolled my window down in my car the other day and it stuck down. Somehow it came out of the track. So, with a flashlight and a screwdriver, Derek took my door apart to fix it. Half an hour in I heard the dangerous words, "Get me the duct tape." I can't complain though, he fixed it and saved us money!

I think I'm opposed to the proposed law where cyclists don't have to stop completely stop at stop signs if a car isn't coming. I mean, it's not that big of a deal to me to stop and then start back up. I have a bigger objection to stopping at a stoplight when there are no cars around.

Ride on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi- be honest, you hate Stop Signs! Hate, Hate, Hate! ;)

Unknown said...

There are no Stop signs on the Moon. That would be a good place to ride.