Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I've overextended myself again and have a weird sick feeling. I really need to come up with a better schedule now that I'm not racing and training. My normal week involves commuting by bike to and from work, riding to and from the gym, swimming, or going for a ride at lunch, and then riding or swimming after work as well. High up in my chest, almost where my voicebox is, I feel pressure and it hurts to breathe. Great. Anyhow, I'm taking it easy with no workout today.

My whole life isn't riding, we re-mulched our entire yard this past weekend. Derek claims he measured our yard and ordered accordingly...10 yards. Well, here is what we have left after laying it about 5-6" thick everywhere we needed it.



hahahaha - what the hell are we going to do with all that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plant some daisies in it!!!

Arleigh Jenkins said...

maybe he meant 10 FEET

Unknown said...

Buy planter pots!