Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend 2006

I'm tired of the history, here is a little bit of present.

Friends we met from racing, Jason and Laura, were in town for the weekend and when in Bend...ride. So, after a night of drinking and telling stories, we led them on a big cross country loop. They might be downhillers, but they can ride cross country bikes like champs! I think we were out for something like 4 hours and the weather went from iffy to great. We encountered a handful of blow downs along the end of the trail, but other than that, great conditions!

Jason on COD



Laura wasn't happy with all our climbing, but she did great!


This part made her happier.


Smiles are contagious


Derek and I practically sprinted the remaining 4 miles home just to beat this nasty cloud that moved in. I busted ass all the way up the hill and figured we had JUST made it, but it never rained!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.All your photos go to the same one when clicked on though? Also your links have an extra / at the end, so they all go to microsoft.com when clicked haha

Heidi said...

Ok, I fixed that stuff, now I have to figure out why my profile is soooo far down the page!

MMcG said...

Nice blog Heidi!

Lynn Green said...

I have a brother in Bend. I envy him.

Anonymous said...

Great seeing and riding with you and Derek!