Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Morning Fog

I forgot to post these from my camping trip I took so here goes. We camped out at Little Cultus and got a nice ride in around Lemish and Charlton Lakes.









I got to thinking the other day after a Bend Bella Cyclist ride I was on. One of the ladies was talking about what she'd been doing over the summer while her son was out of school. She commented that they would go camping and to the beach and on big hikes and fishing and what not and that they would take some rest days off in between to let him regroup. Those are some of the fondest memories I have of childhood...camping out, hiking, fishing. Who doesn't have a good camping story?

Summer is winding down and that means Farmers Market cookie days are almost over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so true about camping and hiking memories. We're starting to create Cameron's now.