Friday, November 09, 2007

All is not good

To mix it up I've been going to a kickboxing aerobics class one night a week. This is the first aerobics class I've ever been to! I can't do some of the moves because of my bad knee but I just improvise. Anyway, I rode there the other night and it's a darn good thing I had my thermal vest on because when I left it was freezing. What I didn't remember though, were my warmer gloves. I like the feeling of cold nights...especially coming from a hot sweaty gym. I took back roads all the way home so I think I only encountered 1 car, making it very relaxing and quiet. The next day I was out walking at lunch and took a step and felt a horrible pain in my "good" knee. I couldn't walk on it at all and it was bad. I massaged it and it kind of went away. Later that night it got worse, swelled, and became pretty painful. It's been that way for a few days now and I'm very frustrated. I have always been a very active person and to be limited is really tough.

So of course it's a 3 day weekend and I can't ride. Grrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Well, at least today it's kinda rainy. Makes it so you don't want to be outside as much...?

Brent said...

yah those injuries can suck.
I know all about them.

you got to be careful with those gym classes!