Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Lately I've been waking up around 2:30am and staying awake for 2 hours or so as random thoughts flip through my mind. Such as:

If I didn't have hands how long would it take me to swim across the pool? Just to check, I balled my hands up into fists and tried to swim today. It's hard.

An acupuncturist once told me that your organs each have their turn to rest during the night and whatever time I'm waking up could be tied to that organ functioning oddly. He told me the approximate times for each organ but I can't remember what they were.

I'm excited to skate ski this weekend. The first time out for the season is always pretty awkward but I love being outside and can't wait.

Not much else is happening in my world.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Can you make sure Derek has the camera to take pictures of you splattered on the trail? :) Hee hee