Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chainbreaker

I took the entire week off from riding to give my knee a rest. I spent some time swimming and at the gym doing core workouts and also some deadlifts for my hamstrings.

After spending last weekend riding in the rain, hail, and snow, I thought it was only fair that it was sunny and warm for our ride today. We went out to the Cascade Chainbreaker race course here in Bend to ride. Good news, there is no mud and it's dry. Bad news, there is no mud and it's dry. The first 1/4 of the course is very dry, dusty and loose. The rest is harder packed and a bit faster though. So, if you're reading this and are going to race it, just know that it gets better if you hang in there.








2 comments:

Chandra said...

LOL I'm just glad it's clear! :)

Chandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.