Monday, August 25, 2008

Fall is Creeping In

It was a little chilly for my ride into work today. Fall is around the corner indeed. I've been faithfully wearing my compression stocking to help my leg feel better. It looks really great with my riding shorts. It is so nice to get out and ride again after a little more than 3 weeks off. Commuting to work and the pool and back isn't much when I was riding 5-6 hour days just a month ago, but hey, it's a start right? The rockchucks appear to have gone in to hibernation or something, I haven't seen them in awhile.

Next week is the start of Webcyclery's cyclocross series! It sure would be nice to see some new faces out there. Are you at all interested in a good 40 or so minute workout? Nobody really cares what place they get, just show up with a bike and a good attitude. I'll be volunteering in some form.

Yesterday was our team pool party and BBQ. We had a good time playing around in the pool and pigging out on food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little chilly? I darn near got frost-bite on my fingers on this morning's commute. Bring back Summer!