Sunday, August 31, 2008

What is that?

The heater went on yesterday morning and I couldn't figure out what the noise was since I haven't heard it in so long. I had to put my wind vest on to ride to the pool for a swim workout in the morning. It was cold out but when I jumped in the pool and got going I was actually hot. It's funny the things you hear when in a locker room. Yesterday there was a group of girls (I'm guessing they were 17 or so) that were complaining about how broke they are. One had a car payment due that she said she didn't have enough money to pay this month. She was worried what would happen if she didn't make it. Her friend said she thought that it would be ok for awhile and she could try to make it whenever she had the money. They decided that was a good idea and that they should go get their nails done and go shopping. hahaha

I don't have anything new to write about really, I'm spending my free time swimming, doing a little riding, and next week I think I'll start back with rowing. I don't like to be in the gym when I can be outside, but I'm running out of outside stuff to do. So I think I'll put together a ride to the gym and then a row and ride home or something like that.

No comments: