Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Defining Moment

My friend has to write a bio to send to her birth mother and it got me thinking what I would say about myself. I think there are a couple "incidents" that would do the trick in defining who I am. My favorite...Big Wheels are cool when you're little right? I mean, hell, they would be cool as an adult! When I was little riding mine was one of my favorite things to do...no surprise looking back and figuring that was true. My mom would take me on walks where I would ride my big wheel and she would walk alongside me. This particular day we had gone quite a distance and she told me it was time to turn back for home. I defiantly rode on. She marched over and reached down to the big plastic handlebar to guide it in a U-turn and I bit her! hahahha I love that story.

Yesterday I rode my mountain bike at lunch along the river trail I thought it would be icier but nope, just spots of mud. It was a beautiful day out and it was hard to believe that tomorrow night the low is forecasted to be 3!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

LOL that is SO you. Remind me to never try and turn you around towards home on the trail! :)