Monday, January 01, 2007

Nobel idea

New bikes are cool...especially the Glamour Girl. How cool is that, it comes with a backpack attached to the front of it! Forget titanium frames and weight saving fancy parts.



We couldn't visit San Diego and NOT ride Noble Canyon so that's just what we did one day. It sure felt weird to climb with the sun beating down on us. The trail is every bit as fun as I remembered it to be...the San Diego car traffic is every bit as crappy as I remember it to be. I know you're used to my pictures filled with trees and streams and what not so here is some different scenery. Sit back and get ready for the picture explosion.














2 comments:

Hack said...

Sweet Pic's!!

What's the milage for that trail?

I'll be riding it in a few months on a MTB road trip.

Heidi said...

It's somewhere between 20 and 25 I think if you ride the road all the way up, and then the trail down. Lots of people shuttle it but I enjoy climbing :) There was snow up at the top so I'd check with a local when you head there. HAVE FUN!!!