Monday, March 26, 2007

My stomach hurts

Derek and I were over in Portland this weekend for Hornings Hustle bike race. Saturday I went shopping for some new clothes and then we went to dinner at our favorite soup and salad place - Sweet Tomatoes. When I was in high school I worked there and it was a great job. We STUFFED ourselves (Derek more than I did). Here is round one for him.



Round two was a baked potato fully loaded, some muffins, another bowl of soup, a cookie, some chocolate mousse, and ice cream.

Leaving the restaraunt he told me we needed to get back the hotel befor here puked. He made some seriously constricted faces in the car, and then fell on the bed in pain when we got there.



No puke though!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Well no kidding! Good god! That's a lot of food. So how'd he do?