Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fire

Good thing I rode out China Hat rode last night after work because today it's on fire. The plume of smoke is pretty big. When I was out there I did see some guy that appeared to camping in his truck. He was sitting on an overturned bucket eating when I rode by.

I rode home at lunch today and swapped out my road bike for my mountain bike and then Derek and I went mountain biking after work tonight. It was perfect weather at the higher elevation. I never get tired of evening rides, they are so peaceful feeling and a great way to unwind at the end of a day.

No pics today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, higher elevation was good. Did you happen to see something funny in your side view mirror ; )

Fire was crazy, eh!

Heidi said...

Yep, Derek went to back out and saw the little picture!