Friday, February 01, 2008

February Already!

The LCD screen on my digital camera is cracked so picture taking has been put on hold somewhat. Apparently you can order just the screen for about $30 and then replace it yourself. We'll see how that goes.

Last night was team buy night at Webcyclery so we headed down and restocked our supply with stuff like brake pads, cables, chains, new cleats for our shoes, some wheels, and some brake adapters so I can swap the cantilever brakes on my cyclocross bike over to v brakes (they stop better). They hooked us up with some more free team clothes too! I can hardly think about riding season when the snow continues to fall.

So what is on tap for this weekend? Skiing of course. I BADLY need to wax both our classic and our skate skis so I'll be spending some time doing that one of the afternoons I imagine. I'm not that jazzed about the Superbowl because I don't like either of the teams so the only real draw would be the commercials. I think I'd rather spend the time outside. We'll see. I can't shovel snow many more times...there isn't anywhere to throw it now because the piles are so high. Our little beagle gets lost when she goes outside because the snow is taller than she is. She hates it with a passion and is completely annoyed this time of year.

I better wrap it up for now and get on down to the bar for a drink. It's Friday!

P.S. If you're a LOST fan (I'm a huge one), then this blog will entice you even more.
Lost Blog

No comments: