Thursday, February 14, 2008

Get out the sunscreen!

Another few warm days ahead of us. It will be a multisport weekend with both cycling and skate skiing...hell, I think I'll throw in some swimming too. Saturday night is the ice crit up at Swampy Snopark. Ride your bike in circles around the parkinglot and try not crash. Or, stand and drink beer while you watch others try not to crash. Either way, I'll probably have some pictures to post of it.

I made a batch of truffles for Valentines Day. They turned out more dry than usual, but still very good.

I watched Sicko the other day. I'm not laughing. Has anyone else seen this movie? What did you think? After having to pay a few thousand out of pocket for my knee surgery I wasn't laughing. I'm not usually political in this blog, but seriously...it's sickening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw Sicko a few weeks ago, and it made me incredibly angry. The way people with medical problems are treated in this country is awful.