Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Pizza

Pizza excites me and I am happy to hear that Bend is supposedly getting two more spots. One will be in the Old Mill over by Cafe Yumm and the other will be downtown where Hans used to be. We'll see.

Saturday was decent outside so we went mountain biking again. It's about the 6th time I've ridden at Horse Ridge in the last 5 weeks or so, but it's fun every time. We got two laps in before it started to look really stormy out and we packed it in. I truly let it fly coming down the canyon both times...almost to the point of scaring myself but that's what it's all about.

Sunday was skate ski day at Bachelor and I was surprised to find the trails relatively empty of people. We got around 20-22 km in before my knee started hurting and Derek's arm started hurting. Hey, we're old, what do you expect?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I though I recognized that purple Yota next to my truck Saturday ; ) You guys hitting up the other DH trail past the second barbwire fence? The REALLY fast one!

Heidi said...

Heck yes, I tried to take a picture of my brakes steaming but it didn't turn out. That one is FAST!