Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can you feel it?

Bring on the heat!

Yesterday I was busy. I rode to work, rode at lunch, rode to the pool for my evening swim, and then rode home! None of the riding was very tough or aggressive, just some good spinning. The pool was packed but I stuck with it and cranked out about 2000 meters before I had to get home for dinner and book club.

Tonight Derek and I are going mountain biking - can't wait to get dirty. The paper claimed trails were clear up to Skyliner Snopark but I imagine that isn't correct since I couldn't get even close to that far ealier in the week. We'll see though, maybe magic happened.

Derek has been tweaking his homemade salsa recipe and I think we are close to a keeper. Fresh salsa is the best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd like that salsa recipe!