Sunday, May 11, 2008

Saturday was mountain bike day and all was well. I got the chance to catch up with a couple people I hadn't seen in awhile but ran into on the trails. For dinner we made from scratch a garlic chicken pizza with a rosemary seasoned crust. YUM!

Sunday was the big Webcyclery Chainbreaker mountain bike race that I volunteered at. Everything went well and there were about 285 racers. Everyone seemed to have a good time and it was fun to help out with again.



The Giro de Italia started Saturday over in Italy. It's a 3 week road stage race and the U.S. is heavily represented with some great contenders. In fact, after the prologue Saturday, an American was in 1st place out of the 197 or so racers out there. My mornings for the next few weeks will be less productive now that I have to check in on the live reports. I simply love cycling.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Thanks for helping! You and Derek.