Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hammer Needles hurt

I'm getting acupuncture treatment regularly and last Friday's session really showed results quickly. After yesterday's session I am able to walk a bit and I may be able to actually kick for my swim today! The pool is like a dog. It's always there for you when you need it. I don't know that I would have ever started swimming if it weren't for my knee injury years ago.

Not much new is happening in my world since I can't go out and ride and take pictures. This weekend I hope to be able to help at out the Spring Fling. If you live in Central Oregon and ride any of the trails around, you should definitely show up to help do some maintenance. You don't have to be an expert trail builder or really know anything. They will tell you what to do. Plus, afterwards you can enjoy beer, food and music! Sounds like a great way to spend some time Saturday giving back. Spring Fling

No comments: