Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Friday!

Hope you all have an excellent day and a great weekend. Today Derek and I are making an investment of sorts. We are buying a website and are excited. More details to follow. Tonight is rock night at The Summit Saloon and it should be good. So what about Saturday and Sunday? The Great Nordeen skate ski race is tomorrow and we're going to take pictures and then ski about 2/3 of the course. It's 36km total so we'll chop it down a bit. We did the whole thing last year and had a blast though! I'm not sure what is on tap for Sunday...some sort of snow activity I imagine. My shoulders are a bit sore from swimming hard the other day. I don't know where all the speed came from. I felt like I was on top of the water and it was just kind of pushing me along.

My friends Linda and Stu were due to have a baby boy a couple days ago and I haven't heard this morning yet what the status is. I'm so excited for them!!!!

Enjoy the fresh air!

No comments: