Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Props

I gotta give props to whoever is responsible for grooming the Skyliner Sports Complex for skate skiing. I spent over an hour there after work last night doing laps around it with about a dozen other people...even ran into someone I hadn't seen since this summer! I wish we could always have enough snow in town to keep it up...it's very convenient when you want to get a quick ski in. Granted, it is no replacement for getting out and exploring the gigantic playground we live in.

3 comments:

Trek 4 Fun said...

Hey Heidi,
I couldn’t agree more with you, exploring the gigantic playground we live in. I’ve enjoyed your pictures and reading about your skiing adventures. I’ve done some great cross country skiing this year too. Have fun, be safe and I hope our paths cross this summer when I visit bend for the great mountain biking..

Matt McFee said...

You're welcome. I was up all night grooming that dog track.

Brent said...

bummer. i was gonna try that but it looks like the rain is going to wash it all away before i ever get off work!