Thursday, August 17, 2006

As planned, Derek and I rode Flagline. The perfect loop is up North Fork and down Flagline, but I've climbed North Fork a bazillion times already this year so we went a different way, leaving from Swampy SnoPark and climbing up Dutchman. The ride we did was around 2 hours. Flagline isn't very long by itself, but it sure is a joy. The darker dirt is refreshing compared to the dustiness of the lower trails in Bend this time of year. Here are a couple pictures that highlight our evening.




Derek heading up into the forest.



West Nile pond



Just a bit of body English.



Steeper than it looks!





That was the last ride Stateside. I'm not sure how often I'll be updating this for the rest of August while I'm on vacation. There won't be any pictures until I get back either. So, it will be a surprize everytime you check in!

Take Care

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Have fun, have fun, have fun! The puppies are fine. :)