Friday, August 04, 2006

I rode to the pool and swam for an hour last night. On my ride home I was following a hippy. He had his headphones on EXTRA loud because he couldn't hear me, even with my overactive, deeply in need of a tune up rear CK hub. He was singing along to his Marley tracks, groovin and jivin. I actually turned down MY mp3 player so I could listen to him sing. hahahaha

A thank you goes out to the guy in the lifted white Tundra pickup with California plates from Escondido Auto Park. YOU ROCK! I was really tired this morning but saw him entering the roundabout and sped up to get right on his bumper. I was watching him in his rear view mirror, saw him look up and give it a little gas. I had to stand and sprint to keep up with him and then he must have realized I just wanted to draft because he pegged it at a steady 35 and I sat on comfortably. When he blinkered to turn left he looked up in his mirror and gave me a thumbs up. What a great start to Friday!

Plans are in the making for some sort of riding this weekend. I want to do something I haven't ridden yet this year and there are so many options around here. I'll be sure to post some pictures of whatever we do decide upon.

Have a good weekend!

Oh yah, I found out yesterday that my sister and brother in law are having a boy! I'm going to have another nephew.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Yea, another nephew! And yes, yours is cute..almost as cute as mine! :P

Anonymous said...

O.K. Chandra... Just wait until the little Hogan is born and then we'll talk (hahaha) Heidi's sister, Lisa