Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another weekend down

December is flying by! I was in Webcyclery waxing my skis on Saturday and saw a flyer for the Great Nordeen ski race that is in January. I mentioned before that I would like to either just preski the course, or actually do the race...just to have a goal. That leaves precious few weekends to work up to 36k. With that in mind, I put in some more good time up at the mountain. It snowed the whole time we were up there on Sunday and despite the layer of powder that covered the trails, I felt really good after 1.5 hours out there. I even convinced Derek to tack on an extra little loop down Woody's and up Devecka's to end. I'm evil.

How cool would it be to get a rowing bike? Make sure you scroll down for the moving demo picture. SWEET!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Did you see the link to the car that these couple guys tried to "row" across Canada? Crazy Canucks! ;)