Thursday, December 14, 2006

Rollng puke

I've done a crappy job blogging this week, I know. The high winds kept me off my bike one day, and then a gazillion errands after work kept me off it another day. That's ok though because I've been deathly afraid of getting sick and have been resting up. EVERYONE around me is sick! I got a flu shot this year so hopefully I'm covered in that respect. I know my sister reads this so she should love this story...hopefully she remembers it. We grew up, family of 5, in a house with one bathroom. Getting ready in the mornings was a lesson in time management and sharing. I remember one particular day when I had the flu and had to, well, puke. I ran to the bathroom and pounded on the door. My sister replied with something like, "I'm doing my hair." Well, that wasn't good enough for me and I puked on the floor. Our house had hard wood floors and the puke went running right under the door. Boy did that door open fast!

It's raining up at the mountain. Yeah.

No comments: