Thursday, July 19, 2007

Brrrr

I went swimming at lunch yesterday and the massive swarm of kids that usually covers the kids area like a busy clan of ants rushing to rebuild their nest after destruction was absent. I had the lane to myself and did an easy mile before riding back to work. The day was kind of cool and when I rode after work I actually caught a chill coming downhill. I did two laps of the circuit race - so out past Shevlin and around to OB Riley and up Archie Briggs past the college and down around for the loop. Not a bad nights work before heading to my friend's place for halibut fish tacos and wine. YUM!

As I softly pedaled home afterwards, watching the sun set and the colors morph and swirl around the clouds, I couldn't help but smile to myself and think how lucky I am. What a great day.

No comments: