Friday, July 13, 2007

Wow!

What is going on with the Tour de France this year? There have been so many crashes and surprises the first week! I can only imagine what is going to happen when they hit the Alps. I really do feel sorry for the favorite GC guy Vino - with that big crash he had yesterday he is hurtin for certain.

What have I been doing? Let's see, we rode mountain the other night - up around Swampy and those trails where I promptly collected 3 new mosquito bites. Grrrrrrrrr. I've been swimming or riding at lunch, even did some deep water running the other day when my goggles weren't cooperating.

Tonight we're headed down to watch the crit and I suppose tomorrow we'll ride dirt again...something long. I'm bummed I forgot my camera today so there will be no crit pictures. Sorry. Maybe I'll get some new photos this weekend. I've been slacking.

Happy Friday 13th!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

What??? No pictures. Bah. :)

Unknown said...

double bah