Monday, October 08, 2007

Hop Trip!

I stopped by Deschutes yesterday to have some Hop Trip beer. It was just as good as I remember it from last fall. I think overall, the seasonals in fall/winter are better than spring/summer so there is a lot to drink these coming months.

It isn't all about drinking though. Aside from the strong winds, it was a good day for a bike ride. Hopefully I can get some more rides in for the next few weekends - I love the forest this time of year. The cold temps are gone and we're back in the 60's now.

Derek got some of his pictures published here. It was getting dark so he said it was hard to get some good shots.

Hope everyone has a nice Monday!

1 comment:

Bend Oregon Restaurants said...

I also enjoy the Hop Trip a great deal. I went there last week and they had a couple hoppy beers but I'm not a huge fan of the Superficial and the other one is rather light. The Hop Trip is a great go to beer and it'll be on tap for a while.

-BOR