Tuesday, October 09, 2007

No hands!

Do you remember as a kid when you first learned to ride with no hands? Remember how cool you were? I still feel cool whenever I ride no hands. It's a very useful skill to have when you're trying to get your jacket off and shove it in your pocket, or take your arm warmers off or whatever. Yesterday on my ride home as I was coming through my neighborhood there was a group of little boys practicing riding with no hands and I had to chuckle to myself as I pedaled by. I should have stopped and taken their picture.

Welcome to the color. The weather was PERFECT for my lunch ride and I had a great time out there.



4 comments:

Chandra said...

Those are gorgeous shots. Where is it?

Heidi said...

That's out at Shevlin!

Matt McFee said...

Gooooorgeous!!!

Trek 4 Fun said...

Hi Heidi,
I was just out in your area this Saturday biking at Phil's Trail, love that area. We just don't have a place like that over here in Portland. I enjoyed your Blog, great pictures and you're in Bend how fantastic is that....