Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Night Ride Time

I went mountain biking after work yesterday...hit the trails at 4:40 and got almost 2 hours in before it was too dark to see. Next time I'll have to hook my lights up so I can extend the ride. It was as fun as usual. I hammered up to Phil's Helipad and then turned around and came all the way down before adding on a shorter loop. Good little ride. This morning when I put my gloves on to ride to work they were still damp with sweat from the night before. Ewwwwwwwwww!

Have a good Wednesday wherever you are!

1 comment:

Trek 4 Fun said...

Hey Heidi,
I've really enjoyed your Blog, you've got amazing pictures on here. I look forward to our bike paths crossing someday. Thanks for taking the time to create a window into your world, I love the spirit of your Blog. I'll be sure and look you up the next time I am in Bend.