Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Coming back to reality after such a great vacation is tough. I mean, my reality is pretty darn good itself, but you can't beat travel. Today something little excited me...they swept the bike lanes around town. Now if they would just do the bike lane on the parkway that would be sweet.

BIG NEWS! Bend is getting a public transit system. That's right, it starts Wed the 27th supposedly. I don't fully understand where it's stopping or anything, but I hope people take it instead of driving. Somehow I doubt people in Bend will. People don't have to sit in bad enough traffic to make them want to do something like take a bus. I hear it does have room to hold three bikes on front so maybe I'll test it out this winter if it snows too badly and I can't ride all the way to work.

Just thought I'd mutter about nothingness this afternoon.

No comments: