Friday, September 15, 2006

RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

TGIF!

It is finally raining here. FINALLY! We need it badly; the trails are dusty and dry. I'm still commuting by bike, I'll switch to my cyclocross bike today since the tires are a bit bigger and grippier than the little tires on my road bike. Out come the fenders too. Supposedly an inch of snow is forecast for Bachelor and the Cascades. EDIT: check this out!



Sounds like perfect conditions for a ride tomorrow! That should pack down the trails and make for some awesome riding. My brother in law is going to be in town doing some fly fishing this weekend so hopefully he'll stop by and get a beer or two with us - haven't seen him in more than two years.

For a change, I wasn't going to post even a picture today. Oh, who's kidding who.

From Chamonix, France:



Have a good weekend - I'm going to get my Chamonix pics and write-up in order this weekend so check back.

No comments: