Sunday, April 01, 2007

Busy Weekend!

Friday we went to Kebaba for dinner and stuffed ourselves. It's just a little renovated house so the dining area inside is pretty small and cozy. The food is good - Derek and I shared the Chicken Mezza and loved it. We will definitely be going back there.

Saturday we did a mountain bike ride. The weather was less than stellar - it drizzled most of the ride. I was delighted to find Lower Whoops clear of snow already. That trail always makes me so happy. I was on my 575 with lots of travel since I had to send the fork on my Dean back to Push. It's tougher on the climbs but on Whoops that bike is right at home. I took my camera along and tried to take some pics but it wouldn't work. Never fear, I got it working again last night so I can take some pics this week.

Today was the Webcyclery Spring Classic Ride. It was about 40 degrees when we rolled out at 10am, and really only warmed up about 5 more degrees during the 2 hour ride. It was a lot more intense of a ride then I had planned on doing. I think some of the guys decided to make it a training ride.

Here is a pic from the race last weekend. I don't have my new Webcyclery kit so I'm in a mixture of E-caps and Web clothes.

1 comment:

Brent said...

unpacking the mtb. :)
ready for some good riding!