Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Flat Day!

Happy Friday! On my ride to work this morning I got a flat. I had decided to take my road bike today since the street sweepers were out to finally clean up all the crushed lava rock they put down in the winter. Derek put a brand new tire on the back since it was worn out from trainer riding this past winter. About 2 blocks from work I flatted though and decided to just ride it in flat. So for lunch I get to change a tire. Woohoo.

Big plans for the weekend? We have a dinner party tonight, then tomorrow I will probably do a long ride and Sunday we are headed up towards Mt. Hood for a mountain bike race. I'll ride the course again before the race - it's a long one at 30+ miles but I really love the trails up there and will bring home some pics for sure so check back!

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Have fun! Not fixing your flat...this weekend.

Unknown said...

I think Derek rigged your tire so you'd get a flat. It sounds to fishy to me that you got one after he supposedly put a new tire on your bike. Maybe he put it on inside out or something. Or maybe it was the wrong size and didn't fit the rim properly. Anyway I wouldn't let him do anything with your bike again.