Friday, April 06, 2007

Lunch time flog

I tried to do a couple high intensity rides the last few days - I did a time trail effort at lunch, and another day I did some flat intervals. My lungs and legs are fine and yell out, "bring it!" But my knee is growling at me. So, today, in almost hot weather, I toned it down and did a nice steady ride at lunch up to the top of Awbrey Butte in a roundabout long drawn out way. It was absolutely perfect out. This weekend should involve lots of riding and hopefully some new pictures.

Check out my nephew Cameron in his new Easter outfit. He's quite the ladies man.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They don't get much cuter! Great pic.

Heidi said...

Of course I agree with you Jesse! :)

Karianne said...

Oh my. What a cutie pie.

Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

Hey thats my grandson who I just spent several days with. He is a real cutie and cool guy. I can attest to that. Gramps