Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!

I've been lucky this week. It has threatened to rain most days, it has hailed one, snowed ever so lightly another, and been a bit chilly. However, I think I'm like the opposite of washing your car. It seems that if I go riding then it doesn't rain. Yesterday I rode up Awbrey Butte every imaginable way. That's the only way to stay warm...just ride hills.

The trails are continuing to dry out nicely and before long we'll be riding North Fork! Until then, the lower stuff is sufficing.




Not sure whay the ride plans are for this weekend. Hutch's Bicycle is having the preseason century Sunday but I think I would rather ride mountain both days.

Happy Friday 13th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Heidi,
pretty cool blog page. I knew you
were creative but this is awesome.
Lisa gave me your blog site. We had a great time with them. This time last Saturday we were at the Stone Brew Pub. That's a cool place. Have a great weekend. DAD