Friday, February 02, 2007

Look out.



Lots going on this weekend. The Chevy Grad Prix Half Pipe and Slopestyle competitions are up at Bachelor, and the Bend Wintefest is all weekend downtown. I saw them building the big rail jump snowboard structure last night. Plus, it's the first Friday of the month so it's Art Walk as well!

Was it the Supersuckers that played last year for Winterfest? I remember that was a really fun time. I wish there was a good loud rough band like that playing this year. It was new and different to Bend. (maybe too rowdy?)

Since the weather is supposed to be warm, I'm thinking of heading to Smith Rock for a nice long ride. Pictures to follow of course!

As my mom always says, Take care of yourself because nobody else will.

TGIF!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

No kidding, TGIF!!!!! Have great riding this weekend.