Thursday, February 22, 2007

My snow dance worked!

Yesterday I was pouting because the forecasters had predicted snow and when I woke up there was pretty much nothing. By lunch it was a wet semi-snow for my ride to the gym...really more of an annoyance because it wasn't sticking or anything. By the time I rode home it was a full snow and a bit of accumulation was starting so I stopped to take a couple pics. They aren't the best because I didn't want to take my gloves off and it was getting dark.





My snow dance paid off, in some areas of my ride in this morning I'd say there are a few inches! I took the long way in and arrived covered in powder from the tree branches.

HAPPY THURSDAY!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

It sure did work! :) I had to make it back to Bend for noon yesterday, so had to come via Bachelor 'cause of the accident. Loving the snow. THanks Heidi! ;P