Monday, May 14, 2007

Friday after work we stopped by Webcyclery to pick up our new team kits. They look really nice this year. Here is Derek modeling his.



Saturday morning Derek and I went and prerode the Chainbreaker mountain bike race course here in Bend. It was warm out and pretty dusty already. I was scheduled to lead a Bend Bella Cyclist road ride at 1:00 but at about 12:40 it started POURING rain as a fast moving storm passed through. I still headed down to meet anyone who might show up and we decided to ride anyway. We were rewarded with partial clearing off and on for about 3.5 hours with spots of sun and clear skies later.

Sunday was race day. I arrived early to help out with the race registration for a couple hours, then took some pictures and helped out with various tasks throughout the race. None of my pictures were spectacular but here are some of the better ones.

Semi-pro rider Jeff Dengel.



Tim "Fonzie" Jones workin the singelspeed.



Henri and Amy on the tandem.



Derek crossing the finishline looking for the beer.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

I have another picture of Derek bending over showing his cute little tushy too, if you want it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey whats with pics of Webcyclery riders only! You should have gotten a pic of me going pro all over that keg.