Monday, May 28, 2007

Riding Extravaganza!

My cross country bike is in the shop seriously broken - they had to send it back to the manufacturer to warranty. Thanks to DEANfor offering to give me what I needed for free. I raced for them for a couple years when I was Pro. So, I took out my big bike this weekend and rode a big loop out in the forest. The snow level is receding RAPIDLY and I hope to be able to ride North Fork this coming weekend possibly.

Sunday we rode up to Mt. Bachelor. It's weird that just a month ago we were up there skate skiing and now we are riding our bikes up there. The road down to Sunriver is closed for construction and I'm not sure it's even open to bikes. That's too bad because it is such a nice 100 mile ride to go up and around Bachelor and now that isn't possible. Booooooooooo

I'll have pics and a write-up on Monday's ride soon. It was tasty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi,

Is that your Titus that went in for warranty?

RHRF!

Pat

Heidi said...

Hey Pat! Nope, the DEAN was in a state of disrepair after being ridden into the ground. Never fear, it will practically new next week!