Friday, May 04, 2007

Heidi Hill

I know the H stands for Helipad, but I like to think of it as "H" for Heidi. So, it's Heidi hill. This is at the top of Phil's trail. I have a good afterwork loop that covers the best of the lower trails.



Next Thursday is the first short track race here in Bend - although I think Forest Service approval is still pending. I did my first ever high intensity workout the other day in preparation. These after work races should be ok for me to do with my knee since they are short. We'll see.

It snowed a bit last night - enough to remind you that summer isn't actually here like it feels sometimes.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How short is short? Regardless of distance what a great way to unwind after a day of work - you'll live to be 100+ at this rate

Anonymous said...

I prefer Heidi Hill.