Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Thursday

Not much new to report - been riding and swimming a lot. Tonight is the second week of the Bend short track mountain bike series. The forest service nixed the Shevlin Park location so it's going to be over by Northwest Crossing instead. My cough still isn't gone from last week but I think I'll go add some dust to my lungs and give it another go. I don't have high hopes performance wise, but it's fun to do and support. And now some funnies for the day:

A father was at the beach with his children
when the four-year-old son ran up to him,
grabbed his hand, and led him to the shore
where a seagull lay dead in the sand.
"Daddy, what happened to him?" the son asked.
"He died and went to Heaven," the Dad replied.
The boy thought a moment and then said,
"Did God throw him back down?"

A Sunday school teacher asked her children as they
were on the way to church service,
"And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"
One bright little girl replied,
"Because people are sleeping."

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Karianne said...

The church one is cracking me up! Everytime I see a bike now on the street, I think of you! Ride safe!