Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Victoria Day

No, I'm not Canadian, but since it's on my calendar I figured I'd celebrate. So I went for a road ride after work. Oddly, I didn't see another rider out there. It was nice enough...just a little windy. I did the old Cascade Cycling Classic TT loop and circuit loop and then rode home. Mondays are swim night so I had to hurry and shovel some food in before heading off to the pool for my swim.

I was thinking of riding McKenzie pass this weekend but then got this from someone...taken yesterday.




Ummmm, no thanks. I'll stick to Bend where it will be warm.

2 comments:

Brent said...

sweet, I am planning on doing that ride this week or next week.

Chandra said...

Wow! Did you pass this on to Melanie...she was planning this as the BBC ride this weekend! :)