Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Wednesday

Yesterday was an odd day. I passed a guy who was riding a unicycle and pushing a trailer thingie in front of him. I’m not sure what was in the trailer, but it was an impressive looking setup. I think I need to master the unicycle.

I rode out Skyliners at lunch and wow, were there a lot of other people out! I did a nice steady pace out keeping the cadence nice and high and staying in a good time trial tucked position. Coming back is always a blast.

I increased my laps at the pool. For awhile now I've been just doing a mile and some kicking work but I tacked on another 4 laps which is 400 yards and I still felt good. Although, after the lunch ride, my legs felt like giant sacks of sand when I did the kicking part of my workout. Afterwards I sat in the steam room and was treated to some beat boxing by one of the guys in there. hahahahah random!

I noticed this morning that they have started digging where "The Mercato" is going in....where the old Crane Shed was. Sad.

No comments: