Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Movie Night

I went for a road ride after work - up into the edges of Redmond and then back. I was racing the clock to get home in time to shower and get to the Oregon premiere of 24 Solo, a documentary type movie about the leading male 24 hour racer. It was a great movie and the Webcyclery sponsored COTA fundraiser was completely sold out and some people were standing for the whole movie!!!

I have a couple pics from my Sunday ride up.

Some flowers will grow anywhere! These were coming out of the rock.

flowers3

I found these beauties at about 5500'.

flowers2

The snow is gradually melting away off the mountains but the backdrop is still amazing.

DerekFarewell2

Our ride up Farewell was perfect - about 70 degrees and no other riders in sight.

DerekFarewell1

1 comment:

Brent said...

dang i got wrapped up fly fishing last night after I caught some trout and forgot to go to the movie!!